Student Cancellation: If you have registered for a Class or Workshop at Route 22 Gallery but are unable to attend, we require that you notify us as soon as possible and are subject to these refund amounts:
- More than 7 days’ notice before the class or workshop will receive a full refund.
- 6 days or less notice will receive 50% of the registration fee (adjusted for GST).
- No shows or notification on the day the Class or Workshop is scheduled to begin; Route 22 Gallery cannot issue a refund as we are subject to a minimum enrolment to run.
- Route 22 Gallery cannot prorate Class Registration fees for sessions students cannot attend.
- Unused class credits expire after one year.
Students also have the option to transfer applicable credits (subject to the same refund amounts above) to another Workshop or Class registration with applicable refund or difference paid (with GST adjusted) due at the time of transfer.
Minimum Registration Not Met: Route 22 requires a minimum registration to run to offer affordable programming. The Programming Coordinator will confirm that a class is running a few days before the start date. If Route 22 cancels a course due to low enrolment, notice will be given at least 48 hours in advance, and you will either receive a full refund or be given a rescheduled date if possible.
Cancellation due to Unforeseen Circumstances: Should Route 22 be required to cancel a class due to inclement weather, instructor unavailability, Makerspace unavailability or Government Health orders, registrants will be notified immediately and either receive a full refund or be given a rescheduled date if possible. Should a class session not run, adjustments will be made to accommodate the missed class by either scheduling a make-up session, lengthening an existing session or refunding a prorated amount to students.